Wedding Etiquette Forum

Trolls Everywhere!

2»

Re: Trolls Everywhere!

• Don't forget the popcorn!
  • @TanLines&Wine, we are, really. We use humor, sarcasm, and are occasionally invective to cope with the fact that brides come on these boards, have a fit about something that is a) beyond their control, b) none of their business, or c) something they should have/could have planned for, but failed to do so not because they didn't think of it, but because they didn't want to. This is compounded when brides ask for advice, and then call respondents stupid, immature, and other names because they do not like the advice they are hearing, particularly when they are wrong. Miss Lines and Wine, might I suggest you look at the website etiquettehell.com? Reading the story archives, particularly the wedding archives, has been both entertaining and educational- it is very good to see alternate perspectives of brides and weddings, and is certainly helping me avoid faux pas and rudeness as I plan my wedding. There are community boards there too, if you want stronger etiquette authorities than us knotties.

@Amyzen83, lets all have Moose Munch! Best of both worlds! If this continues on NYE, who wants steaks on the grill at my place?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards