Michigan-Detroit
Options

YES! I Did It - found THE photographer

kittykinstkittykinst member
First Comment
edited December 2013 in Michigan-Detroit

I am so excited I found a photographer today. He spent a lot of time with us discussing our day and customized a package for us that we were totally surprised by. Paid a little more than I had planned but will also save some money in another area and make my day so hassle-free.

The biggest advantage is our package includes 2 nights at the English Inn Bed and Breakfast. The night before and the night of our wedding so I have the perfect place to get ready and have photos taken and don't have to show up early for pictures.  It's also great because we were considering staying there on our wedding night. I couldn't be happier about this. We also get a flush mount album with the thick pages, a 20x30 canvas and 2 parent albums that will match ours but a smaller scale. And an engagement session and more enlargements.

FI and I could just about bust.

Re: YES! I Did It - found THE photographer

• Options
    Oops. I forgot to add. I am paying about $3400. After looking around and checking out experienced photographers I feel like I got a pretty good deal.
  • Options
    I don't want to be the bearer of bad news or to rain on your parade so to speak but I do not see where you are receiving a high resolution disk of your wedding day photos. I assume the bed and breakfast is close enough to your wedding venues. If not would the photographer offer another place for you to stay that might be equal in value?
  • Options
    I was just about to ask the same thing as pp. For the price you probably should be getting a disk of the pics.
  • Options

Yes I did get a disk with printing rights with the package.

• Options
    someone asked me on the lansing board who my photographer was and I didn't even realize that I had not mentioned their name. they are Town Square photo in Mason. they have a wide range of pricesand are worth checking into. http://townsquarephoto.com
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards