May 2014 Weddings
Options

Success

Today I got the bubbles for the wedding, started making fancy bows and tying them on. I also bought more lighted branches for my centerpieces. Then I call my dad to ask about photos for a slideshow. He then tells me that he paid off my reception hall and bartending service fee today. I am beyond thrilled!I feel blessed. Next big ticket for me, caterer. Ready to tackle it down!

Re: Success

• Options
    Yay, that's great it's paid off now! My mom just got our bubbles. And about 1/3 of the vases for our tall centerpieces (thank god she works at a craft store and I can use her discount!!). I also just sent out all my emails to my vendors about "Hey, almost 4 months to go - what do we do now??" lol. I gotta make dates with my bridesmaids for helping me tie the ribbons on our bubbles though.....
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yay, that's great it's paid off now! My mom just got our bubbles. And about 1/3 of the vases for our tall centerpieces (thank god she works at a craft store and I can use her discount!!). I also just sent out all my emails to my vendors about "Hey, almost 4 months to go - what do we do now??" lol. I gotta make dates with my bridesmaids for helping me tie the ribbons on our bubbles though.....
    Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I sat at my desk and did about fifty of them today. Doesn't sound like much but I decided to make fancy bows that take a lot more time. I'm gonna put them in a basket with a sign on it instead of a note on each bubble. Something like blow us a wish, we're the new mr and mrs.
  • Options
    ahahahaha I made that exact same quote for our bubble tags! "Their love will grow with each bubble you blow. So blow well wishes at the new Mr. & Mrs." I made them on business cards and printed them myself so that they would match our invites & eventually the programs too lol......
    Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    ahahahaha I made that exact same quote for our bubble tags! "Their love will grow with each bubble you blow. So blow well wishes at the new Mr. & Mrs." I made them on business cards and printed them myself so that they would match our invites & eventually the programs too lol......
    Anniversary

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options

I found out today that we didn't have to pay for bartending service after all. So that means 100 of the 470 my dad paid for the reception hall can go towards the cost of the ceremony location instead!!(both events are at the same location)which means i have a grand total of $50 dollars left to pay for ceremony/reception rental cost. SOO stoked!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards