Michigan-Detroit
Options

Anyone Getting Married In January?

My wedding is a couple weeks away and I can't help but look out the window today and hope there isn't snow/ice/sub-freezing weather. But I guess we never do know what to expect in Michigan but I can pretty much bet on one or all three of those happening :-)

The snow on the ground will make a lovely backdrop for photos and I bought the bridesmaids elbow length satin gloves and faux fur stoles. Would be awesome if I had portable outdoor heaters for the photo locations LOL!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Anyone Getting Married In January?

• Options

I am getting married Feb 1, which is not too far away.  I have the same thoughts as you.  I would love some snowy wedding photos but if this weather continues I don't think it will be happening. 

I saw some bridal UGG boots in a wedding mag a few months back and thought it was an ugly idea, maybe not such a bad thing with these temps. . . .  : )

Here's hoping it warms up a little so you can get those snowy outside photos.  Best wishes and congratulations! 

• Options

Thanks @Foster14! Best wishes for you too and congrats :)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I got married on 1.4.14 and couldn't have had more beautiful pictures. Trust me, you want snow on the ground to take pictures with. We had a HUGE snow storm days before and days after, but not the day of. It was the most magical day!! 

Best of luck to you! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards