Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh
Options

Boudoir Photography

I am considering a wedding boudoir album as a wedding gift for my husband!! What do think about the idea?  Have you done something like that before?  What was your experience?

Re: Boudoir Photography

• Options
    edited December 2011

I did this for my hubby as a wedding gift and he loved it! I used Elizabeth Craig. She made me feel very comfortable, her pricing was reasonable, and her work is fantastic. She gave me a DVD with all of the photos, and I was able to make an album for H myself using as many images as I wanted (some of the other boudoir photographers will give you an album with only 20 photos) Her website is:

www.elizabethcraigintimates.com

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    missyt180missyt180 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Cyndy Meyer does Boudoir Photography as well - I did not do this, but used her and her husband as my wedding photographers:

www.pittsburghboudoir.com - website
    http://pittsburghboudoir.com/blog/ - blog with examples and info

She's a great person - had I been able to fit in a session with while in town for the wedding I would have.
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You sure do like to talk about your photographer and link to her website.  In almost every single post.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is, but I don't have to mention my photographer in every single post unless someone is expressly asking for photographer recommendations.  And I don't link to her website every chance I get.  It just seems like your posts all lead back to talking about how fantastic your photographer is.  It gets old.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    outofideasoutofideas member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    and who are you, a forum keeper?
  • Options
    Ash2985Ash2985 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Nope, just making some observations.  You seem defensive.

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    cgyvhucgyvhu member
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    outofideas - seriously, why do you always need to talk about your photographer?  Like... where are you getting married?  What do you and FI do? what's your venue?  Coming to the forum with details like this make us think you are a real person and not a vendor that we should ban.

It's cool to promote a vendor you love, but you aren't even married yet and don't have this person's final work.  Making it all you post makes you at the worst a vendor and at best, boring.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    My photographer does these session. He just started to do couple intimate sessions. Just ask the person shooting your wedding. Maybe they do them. Why use someone else when you already have a photographer? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards