South Dakota

Rapid City bride

I am a Bride in Rapid city and we have set our wedding date for October 10, 2010. (10-10-10) We went to the bridal fair in spearfish and got our photography and our dj. The Photographers we got is out spearfish but will come to rapid. It is called Kam's Photo (www.kamsphoto.com) and the very affordable. Our Dj is Complete Music. The reason why we choice them is because the use to be owner was a friend of my brothers and alot of my relatives used them in there parties. So, I got a family discount plus we kept on coming back to the booth and  we got a extra 100 dollars off. ^^That about all we have for now.My advice to people is to go to bridal fairs it is fun, you can win stuff, get candy, and get discounts. Their will be a Bridal fair on January 3 at Ramkota that will only be rapid city vendors and one at the rushmore mall on the January 16 (www.tietheknotweddingshow.com) So check it out ^^~Michiko

Re: Rapid City bride

• anna.oskaranna.oskar member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have also gotten some sweet deal at bridal shows!  The only problem is that the show sells their admission info to anyone.  I've gotten tons of calls from people selling stuff and claiming to have "free gifts".
  • jol1987jol1987 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Do you know when there will be anymore bridal shows in the area?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards