May 2015 Weddings

Getting to know you!

124»

Re: Getting to know you!

• Ages of you and Fi: 31 and 30
    How long you've been together: 4 years
    Professions or if in school, what you're studying: We're both IT nerds :)
    Any fur babies or real babies? We have one cat. She's our only baby.
    Wedding date: 5/1/15
    Wedding location: Iowa
    What style of wedding (size, type of meal, or whatever)? One big fucking party. We're planning on 200+ people.
    Fun fact about yourself or your relationship: we went to middle and high school together and worked together in HS. My friend had a huge crush on him and I never "saw" it. Haha I was always telling her how yucky he was and skinny and a pothead. Well, he grew out of the pot phase, gained 80lbs and we met 8 years after we graduated and its been him and me ever since.

• yogabride19yogabride19 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2014
    Jumping on late to this wedding board discussion. I enjoyed reading all the earlier posts and getting to know a little bit about the people in the knot community! Its also nice to see some younger wives-to-be out there as well. Sometimes it can get lonely when none of your friends understand why you'd want to settle down and get married so young. 

Ages of you and Fi: 20 & 25
    How long you've been together: 5 years. Will be 6 years when the wedding rolls around 
    Professions or if in school, what you're studying: The FI is interning as a jr project engineer as he finishes up school. I work as a barista so I can save up to complete my Yoga teacher training. 
    Any fur babies or real babies? One fur baby for now. She is a rescue dog and the sweetest pit mix ever.
    Wedding date: 5/16/15
    Wedding location: Oahu
    What style of wedding (size, type of meal, or whatever)? We're going for a casual fun wedding. Around average size approx 140
    Fun fact about yourself or your relationship: We were best friends for a few months before either of us realized that we both liked eachother. He got me to admit I liked him through a game of 20 questions.
  • Hey all-- just an intro thread so we can get a sense of each other and what our weddings will be like.

Ages of you and Fi:
    How long you've been together:
    Professions or if in school, what you're studying:
    Any fur babies or real babies?
    Wedding date:
    Wedding location:
    What style of wedding (size, type of meal, or whatever)?
    Fun fact about yourself or your relationship:
    Ladies, this post was a YEAR ago.  A year.  Holy shit.  Our weddings are so close now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Hey all-- just an intro thread so we can get a sense of each other and what our weddings will be like.

Ages of you and Fi:
    How long you've been together:
    Professions or if in school, what you're studying:
    Any fur babies or real babies?
    Wedding date:
    Wedding location:
    What style of wedding (size, type of meal, or whatever)?
    Fun fact about yourself or your relationship:
    Ladies, this post was a YEAR ago.  A year.  Holy shit.  Our weddings are so close now.
    Don't say that, please, I am happily living in a world where my wedding is still blissfully far away. It seems a whole lot closer this side of Christmas...eeeek.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards