Connecticut
Options

Dress Alterations? Help!

Hi Ladies-

I purchased my dress from Alfred Angelo in Manchester CT. I live in Westchester NY and I would like to find a place in CT (or NY if any of you know a place) thats closer than Manchester. So basically anywhere between Milford and Greenwich i'd be willing to travel to. I had a good experience when i went to AA (although i've read terrible reviews) and I'm getting a sash sewn in and some beads removed from my dress so I know i will absolutely need alterations. I'm apprehensive to have AA do the alterations because of the bad reviews and because of the drive. Any advice on some good places would be appreciated! 

Re: Dress Alterations? Help!

• Options
    Angie Lu Tailors in Madison, CT.  Lina is awesome.  These ladies really know what they are doing.  I wouldn't have trusted my dress with anyone else.  It's only a little closer than Manchester though.
  • Options
    hyechica81hyechica81 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment First Answer
    edited January 2014
    bridal bells does amazing alterations but they are located in berlin  central ct area not close at all to where you are looking for
  • Options
    Sukran's in Norwalk (formally of Westport) is very good, but a little pricey so you may want to get a quote first. I've also heard good things about Marie's Bridal in Fairfield.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards