Honeymoon Discussions

Fly Free Amercia..Savvi Formalwear 2 Free airfare vouchers. Is it a scam?

Hello everyone I recently received 2 free airline vouchers at Savvi Formalwear from flyfreeamericaoffer.com. There are a few "fine print" items to this deal. Everything is booked within flyfreeamericaoffer.com., there is a 7 day minimum stay and $99 deposit that is required to activate the certificate. I can't take the plane tickets and fly to a reputable resort I personally pick out. I am a little skeptical about how little details are on this site and very few reviews about actually going to the destination online. What experiences have you guys had with them? Thanks!

Re: Fly Free Amercia..Savvi Formalwear 2 Free airfare vouchers. Is it a scam?

• I have not dealt with this exact company but I won a similar deal from some other company. It was absolutely not worth it and we never used it. The resorts that you must use are way over priced and we were told once you arrive you must sit through a 4 hour time share presentation. Also they sent us the form and we had to list the top 3 destinations/hotels of our choice and we had to chose 3 different dates, at least 1 month apart each. Then they would send us a letter letting us know which one we were "approved for" and they would give us a 30 day notice! So for example if we sent in the form saying Miami, San Diego, or Myrtle Beach, June 1, July 1, or Aug 1 then they would wait until about June to let us know we could be approved for Miami July 1. FFFF that nonsense. This company could be different but I doubt it. 

• did you google it? what did you find?

if it sounds too good to be true (or if it sounds like a scam) it is.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards