Wisconsin

Photography Recommendation: B&B Reflections

I am so excited about my great find that I thought I would pass it along.  We did family/engagement pictures through Brandy at B&B Reflection Photography and just love her!  We also booked her for our wedding next year.  Even though she hasn't done my wedding yet, Brandy and Erin have done several of my friends' weddings and the pictures are amazing!  And they are more reasonably priced than other big Madison-area names.  I would say that B&B Reflections is up and coming, I'm sure they'll raise their prices soon.  Check out their facebook page for more recent weddings and their website for other information. http://www.bbreflections.com/ 

Re: Photography Recommendation: B&B Reflections

• chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I call spam on this one.
  • edited December 2011

It's not spam.  I'm actually recommending a great photographer that I hired for my wedding next year.  Just thought I would share for other budget savvy brides.

• jberg134jberg134 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I checked the post history and prior posts...OP does appear to be a 2012 bride.

OP, I'd suggest changing the way you write recommendations-they really do come of as an advertisement, which tends to lead to calls of spam.
    September 2011 Siggy Challange: Honeymoon!
    image 145 Made the cut!
    image 59 Are ready to celebrate! image 23 Are missing out! image 65 Don't know the meaning of RSVP!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • chelseamb11chelseamb11 member
    5 Love Its Name Dropper First Anniversary Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_wisconsin_bb-reflections-photography?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:118Discussion:0297a544-05e7-4ee4-8304-28fe472146e0Post:d4738215-805d-4109-9cee-624beb1f3f38">Re: B&B Reflections Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]I checked the post history and prior posts...OP does appear to be a 2012 bride. OP, I'd suggest changing the way you write recommendations-they really do come of as an advertisement, which tends to lead to calls of spam.
    Posted by jberg134[/QUOTE]

yeah I didn't check the prior posts. My apologies!  We do love a good rec haha.  You must work in advertising or something because it did sound like you were writing an ad for them haha
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards