Louisiana-New Orleans
Options

Yvonne LaFleur = Terrible

I bought my dress at Yvonne LaFleur and had a terrible experience, and was ultimately unhappy with my wedding gown.

Everything was fine, until I paid for my dress & alterations started. They could not get me out of there fast enough, They were clearly unhappy that my alterations took more than one visit, but I was very dissatisfied with the quality of the alterations & wouldn't just take the dress as they kept pushing.

The snobbery of this place blew my mind, they were down-right rude to us & when my bridesmaid tried to point out some very obvious errors with the alterations, Stella flat-out told her she was seeing things & was wrong. I eventaully just took the dress b/c we were so close to my wedding & each time they altered something we felt it looked worse & I was afraid to continue with them. I was not happy with the finished dress & they could have cared less. I would definitely not recommend them to anyone. 

Oh & my $1,500.00 "Yvonne LaFleur one-of-a-kind gown", saw it in Pearls Place as I was looking for a belt/sash to go with the dress.