• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

PNC Park - tips?!

Hi all!

I am beginning to plan a fall 2015 wedding in Pittsburgh from afar (Houston, TX).  Currently, my fiance and I hope to have our ceremony at Heinz Chapel and reception at PNC Park in September 2015, but we're realizing that scheduling these two venues may prove to be almost impossible for a few reasons.  (Heinz Chapel booking only opens on the first of the month one year prior to your desired date and you must pay the $1250 in full when you book it, and the Pirates 2015-2016 schedule will not be available in September of this year.)  Short of double-paying for two dates at Heinz and/or double-paying deposits at PNC Park, we're not sure what to do!

Has anyone had the same experience and/or have any tips?!  Also, does anyone have any insight about how much per person a PNC reception costs?  I've heard a few ideas, but we're not actually able to go look at PNC until our next trip to Pittsburgh this May. 

Thanks!

Re: PNC Park - tips?!

• I got pricing from PNC Park but to be honest I wasn't sure how to add it up.  From what I could tell pricing was ala carte and there were a lot of options. 

Most other quotes I got were for an all inclusive package and you easily see the price per person.

They did respond quickly with the quote though so I suggest emailing them to get it and then you can set up a phone call if you need help figuring out how to determine the total cost.

FWIW I have been to parties and events at PNC park and the food is always very good and they have a nice beer/drink selection.  It also has some of the most gorgeous views of Pittsburgh and hotels within walking distance.  I'm not sure how the parking situation works there.  It might be worth asking about that too if you talk with them. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards