Wedding Reception Forum

NYC Wedding on a Serious Budget

Does anyone know of a great wedding location for a Sunday wedding in December in NYC? I plan to have no more than 100 guests and plan to spend no more tan $75/ person. Also no alcohol and quite possibly a vegetarian menu (Both my family and my fiance's family are vegetarians and 70% of the guests at our wedding are as well). Suggestions from all 5 boroughs are welcome. Some options that I've looked up but will not go through with are raw spaces, i.e. the Green Building in Brooklyn, or the Foundry in Long Island (cost more in the end by way of decorating and catering with rentals), restaurants (because of the no dancing policy) and outdoor facilities (December wedding). An example of my ideal place would be FEAST at Round Hill but with costs starting at around $90 per person and the thought of transporting all of my out of town guests, family, and myself over from Staten Island and New Jersey to Hudson Valley is too much for me (although some may think it's worth it because all is included for the most part- location, catering, linens, silverware, etc.) If this is the best option for a bride like me please advise. I need some of your expertise!

Re: NYC Wedding on a Serious Budget

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards