Miller Lash House venue available Saturday July 19th - outdoor tented wedding

Hi there

We've had to give up our beautiful venue at the Miller Lash House booked for 2014 Saturday July 19th because we've decided to have a bigger wedding that exceeds the 220 max capacity at MLH.  This switch also means I'm going to lose my $1500 deposit, unless I find a replacement.   The venue's beautiful!  All other Saturday's are already booked there, so this opens up one.   If you're interested in taking over our spot, please let me know!


This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards