December 2014 Weddings

intro

Hello!

I'm Cara.  I'm 25 from Rhode Island and set to marry my best friend December 6th 2014!  We have been together for 10 years, and just had a baby girl in October!  We got engaged at Fenway Park on the jumbotron in May.

This was my reaction: 

I can't wait to find my dress and really start to plan this wedding.  My dad is my florist - he does an amazing job!  I cannot wait for our winter wonderland wedding! 

Re: intro

• Hi Cara! I'm 34 from Cambridge and I'm getting married on December 5th 2014! I'm so excited to be able to say this year! We met when I was 17, and we've been together for 2 years. We are the loving aunt & uncle (and frequent babysitters) of 12 boys and girls, and we are having ALL of them in our wedding party.

I hope this forum will be more active now that we've under a year to go, and I'm looking forward to meeting everybody!
  • Congrats on your engagement and happy planning!
  • Congrats! 

I would have LOVED to have gotten engaged at Fenway. Sounds really awesome (and Go Sox!) 

We got engaged at DisneyWorld in May and are set to have our wedding on December 14 :) I'm super excited!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @ginnan I hope this board becomes more active as well! 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards