May 2014 Weddings
Options

30 Day Arm Challenge

I know we talked about starting this on Jan. 1 in another post. Are any of you girls doing it? I'm doing it and I made my sister join me. I had to start out doing girl push ups and I'm already able to do regular ones now so I think it's definitely doing something for my arms. 

Re: 30 Day Arm Challenge

• Options
    Yes, I am as well. I did the same thing, starting with push ups on my knees or using the kitchen counter but its getting easier to do regular ones now.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    Yes, I am as well. I did the same thing, starting with push ups on my knees or using the kitchen counter but its getting easier to do regular ones now.
    Anniversary

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I'm in the middle of week two. Definitely feels good!
  • Options
    I missed a few days, but I'm going to get back into it! Sadly, my tailbone is trying to kill me right now (NO idea why), so I may have to restart tomorrow... Definitely still on the girly push-ups, though :(

• Options
    I was doing it every day until I got to the 45 second plank. OMG! The plank is by far the hardest part. I swear I was having trouble starting day 1. The day I tried the 45 second plank... I literally was shaking so bad, I started crying! 

So sadly I've failed this challenge... but I have been lifting weights almost every day. Maybe after lifting weights for a while, I will try the challenge again :)
  • Options
    My sister and I just finished a 24 day ab challenge and it had a 90 second plank so I've been handling the planks pretty well.
  • Options
    I don't find the planks too bad -- it's the pushups that kill me! Silly weak upper body...

• Options
    Well it must be working because I can do regular push ups now!!!!! Woo-hoo!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards