Iowa-Des Moines
Options

Affordable Florist?

Hi Ladies! Does anyone know of a local DSM florist that is flexible and will work within a budget? I was originally planning to do all the flowers myself by purchasing them wholesale but I really don't want the headache of doing the bouquets and boutonnieres! 

Re: Affordable Florist?

• Options

We are getting ours through Sam's Club. They have bridal collections that include everything for a reasonable price. Or you could at Costco also.

• Options
    I looked at both of those for wholesale but not for actual bouquets. Neither carries lavender though and thats what I'm planning to use
  • Options
    English Rose (Ankeny) - Very flexible and will give you available options within your budget.
  • Options
    I priced The English Rose (ankeny) and HyVee in ames. The English Rose was almost $1000 cheaper than HyVee. I also felt Clare understood what i wanted better than the HyVee florist.
  • Options
    I just signed a contract with Clare! She is amazing and I love that she is willing to work within a low budget!
  • Options
    Something Chic....they were recommended to my by a bride that had worked with her.
    So far so good, and very good on pricing, defiantly under what I was thinking it could be.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards