Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Need a Southern California Venue on the cheap...

Hi Knot Community!
We are having a hard time finding a spot to have our wedding. Everything is so expensive!! I've been reading a bunch of answers to other posts and thought I'd ask as well...
What we are looking for: Somewhere with a view (preferably of the ocean) but any nice view would do, Southern California (but not in the valley or city), indoors or outdoors but would like to have our reception music be able to go past 10pm, BYOB would be great, can be a restaurant, hotel, private home, beach or tent, 150 guests, Oct 2014. We are open to any and all ideas!

We can't spend more than $15,000 all in. I know this is a shot in the dark and close to impossible these days :( Let me know what you think! 

Re: Need a Southern California Venue on the cheap...

• Options
    Your best bet is to ask on your local boards. This is an international board, so most posters aren't going to be familiar with your area. Good luck!
    ~*~*~*~*~

• Options
    When you say Southern California, what exactly does that mean? San Diego? Los Angeles? Central Coast? Paso Robles? There is such a gigantic area that is all technically "Southern"
  • Options
    From Malibu to Orange County. Not as far as San Diego...

Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards