Connecticut
Options

June Lighthouse Point Park Wedding!

Hello all! 

I was looking for some suggestions from folks in the CT area! I'm down in Orlando, Florida attempting to make plans for my June wedding in New Haven, CT. Does anyone have any recommendations for moderately/ reasonably priced photographers, djs, and wedding chair rentals? Also, I'd love to hear from anyone who has had their wedding at Lighthouse Point Park in the past! 

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated! Thanks! 

Re: June Lighthouse Point Park Wedding!

• Options
    I love our photographer, Tim Brown (TAB Photographic). http://www.tabphotographic.com/

I also love our DJ, Hollywood Enterprises- their pricing is fantastic and I booked them after going to an event they DJ'd at so I know they're great (not at all cheesy, they really read the crowd well) https://www.facebook.com/HollywoodEnterprises   

DJ Melee is also great, but he books up pretty fast (it looks like June 14 is the only Saturday in June that he has availability and Friday the 20th is the only Friday in June he's available so this might not help you).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    i'm getting married there in may!  you will have a hard time finding a chair vendor given that they MUST drop off and pick up the same day as your event per lhpp rules.  we are using mitch co  for chiavari chairs (sabrina recommended)

dj zach dauphinais is our dj and a board favorite.  very reasonable.

you are a pretty late in booking dj + photographer, so i would do that ASAP and have an open mind, your first choice may not be available.

good luck!
  • Options
    We're looking into Zach Dauphinais for our DJ, he's been very reasonable so far. We are using Jessica Quay from Mama Behind the Lens Photography, she used to photograph just babies and families but is trying to get into weddings now. We did engagement photos with her and loved them.
  • Options
    I used Zach Dauphinais for my DJ too.  Love him.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Val McCormick is our photographer and we love her! She is our favorite vendor and really goes above and beyond!  She is so helpful and I can't imagine planning my wedding without her. There are several DJ's that are great.  DJ Melee, CT Party Pro's, Keith Allan were all used by friends. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards