Ohio-Columbus
Options

Nail Salon--Gahanna, New Alabany area?

I don't get my nails done frequently and I want to get my nails done next Thursday (gel polish) before the wedding.  My sister and mom will be joining me and we would like to stay in the Gahanna/New Albany area, but we can get to Polaris easy enough if need be.

Does anyone have any recommendations for a reasonably priced (less than $20 for a regular manicure, I know I will pay more for gel) salon that is open in the evenings?  If they take reservations that would be awesome.

The nail place I usually go to hasn't done a great job the last few times I've been in and I want to make sure I'm pleased with the final result.

Thanks!
April
photo composite_14153800476219.jpg

Re: Nail Salon--Gahanna, New Alabany area?

• Options
    I'm between nail places too…my place was super disappointing and the other 2 places I'v tried recently weren't worth going back :( Why is it so hard to find a good nail place??
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I'm between nail places too…my place was super disappointing and the other 2 places I'v tried recently weren't worth going back :( Why is it so hard to find a good nail place??
    I can easily find an "okay" salon, but I want to make sure my hands/nails look great for the wedding.  I have nice nails so I really just need the nail tech to pay attention to detail when he/she is applying the polish and filing my nails so they are even.

I also don't want to spend a fortune...  And I don't want my mom and sister to pay a fortune.
    photo composite_14153800476219.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards