New Jersey - South

Affordable photographer

Hello everyone,
I'm looking for an affordable photographer in the SJ area. Someone who is professional and won't take too long to get the photos back.

Thanks in advance!

Re: Affordable photographer

• I very highly recommend Steve Lemak!!! He did our engagement photos and our wedding photos and was absolutely amazing and very friendly/flexible to work with. We had the disc of our photos by the time we got back from our honeymoon!

I will say that we were looking for a package that just included the photographer's services day of and they would provide us with the DVD of images in RAW and JPEG format that we had exclusive rights to. We are doing our own albums.  His website is www.slemak. com.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • What do you consider affordable?  My photographer is AWESOME.  We're paying $3000 and we get two photographers and an assistant the day of, digital rights to all images, and engagement photos.  We got our engagement photos back in like 2 weeks and her work is beautiful!
  • I was looking for around $1,000. I'm on a small budget 
  • Ashc88, who is your photographer?
  • Check out George Street Photography. They are based in philly and have all different affordable packages. Great to work with as well. I'm using them for my wedding and our engagement session was amazing and you get to pick who you want your photographer to be.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards