Wedding Photography and Videography Forum
Options

Has anyone used the Pros or JF photography in NJ?

Hello-

I've been doing research and had settled on George Street, The Pros and JF Photography. but after sorting through the message boards George Street has gotten bad reviews so that's out. Next in line is The Pros. Has anyone used them?

Re: Has anyone used the Pros or JF photography in NJ?

• Options
    Have you checked your local board for reviews and suggestions? I am not a fan of any of the nationwide companies. I'd only sign with someone I knew I was going to get them on my wedding day and I had a chance to meet and go over their actual work. But that's just me :)
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• Options
    I've heard worse things about the Pros than I have about George Street. We used George Street for our engagement photos and cancelled the contract immediately after. If you can, try and find someone who doesn't outsource meaning every photo on their website is shot by them and only them so you know their style ahead of time.
  • Options

Hello-

I've been doing research and had settled on George Street, The Pros and JF Photography. but after sorting through the message boards George Street has gotten bad reviews so that's out. Next in line is The Pros. Has anyone used them?

The Pros get awful reviews too.  You'd be best finding someone independent who's gotten good reviews.  Try posting this on your local board.....if you post your budget the ladies there might be able to help.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards