Wisconsin

Where are you at?!

Ladies, where are you at with planning?!

Re: Where are you at?!

• msteph82msteph82 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our date is May 28, 2011, so we have almost everything done.  Hall, church, DJ, photog, dress, BM dresses, decor, favors.  Still need to order invites (that's next week) and get jewelry.  Hair and makeup are decided on.

You?
    ~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
    2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
    imageimageimage
    image image image
    Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>
  • edited December 2011
    Wedding is 6/18/11.

Done with: venue, caterer, photographer, centerpiece rental vendor is chosen, DJ, cake, favors, officiant, my dress, bm dresses, STDs/invitations have been designed (we are sending out STDs in a couple of weeks), wedding bands, night of lodging, honeymoon resort booked, hair and makeup booked

To dos: tuxes, mail out STDs, print and mail invites (april), bridal shoes, limo...i think that's it

whew!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm in the FINAL stages. YAY!  I'm getting married 2 weeks from today:12-11-10.  I got a lot of stuff done early last winter, (Dec.- Mar.) so we had quite a lull until about the end of September.

I have final meetings with vendors, finish making my Christmas caramel favors, and get all the signage done for the candy table.  I'm still waiting for the proofs for the ceremony programs.  We are having a Catholic Mass, so it's a booklet!

Good luck to all you ladies!  I kind of wish I could turn back the clock to the beginning of November, so I could work out more.  Oh well.  My weight is fine, I just wanted to tone up more for the honeymoon.  But now I'm sick, so what are ya' gonna do?...

My advice, if you have fitness goals start them in earnest three months out.  The last month of planning is very stressful, with all the RSVPs coming in, the ones who take forever to send them back and figuring out the seating chart.

Cheers!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married 9/17/2011:)

So far I have: The dress, reception location, DJ, baker, photographer, invitations and band.

Next I plan on working on booking: the caterer, the ceremony location(might be same as the reception) and the photobooth.

DIY: STD's, card box and WE DO letters.

I want to get all this done by the end of the year!!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Hi! i am kind of a new knottie, this is my first post! the name is megan :)
    date- 9/10/11
    done- dress, tuxes, ceremony site, reception site, caterer, cake, centerpieces, BM dresses, dj, photographer, invites picked out, wedding website, wedding bands and makeup. (might be more, not sure)

not done- favors, ceremony music, ceremony decor, probly a lot more!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • kjnh923kjnh923 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wedding date: 8/6/11

Things done: Reception hall, Ceremony site, DJ, Caterer, Hair stylist, & wedding dress.

Looking for: Photographer...We thought we had one we really wanted, but I've spent the last week with my dad in the hospitol (he had a heart attack) and with hospitol bills-probably can't afford my photographer anymore :(

Currently in a facebook contest for a videographer....anyone want to vote for us?

Lots more to do....but it's on hold while my mind is focused on my dad
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards