Pennsylvania

reasonable vendors

Looking for very reasonable dj, photographer and florist in Lehigh Valley area.

Re: reasonable vendors

• DJ:  We went with Soundscape Entertainment...I think for them to do our ceremony and reception music for 5-6 hours they were $900.

Photographer:  Absolutely look up Valerie Betz Photography.  Val's prices are super reasonable.  Her package included our engagement session, her for 10 hours on our wedding day, unlimited pictures on a CD, and all rights to the images for around $1350.  She already did our engagement pictures and I am so happy with them.  She is the best!

Florist:  We just booked with Rich Mar.  I am not going too crazy with flowers...just the ones for me, my girls (6 bridesmaids), the boutineers for the boys (fiance + 6 groomsmen), wristlets for our moms, boutineers for our dads, and something to put on the arch for our ceremony and the total came out to $888.  They are a family owned company.  We had a wonderful experience picking out flowers.  Jon was so knowledgable and helpful when it came to choosing flowers for the big day!

Hope this helps!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Dj: Best of Times
    Photographer: Celebrations

Both venders were responsive and polite and gave me a good price.
  • missmarissa14missmarissa14 member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
    edited February 2014
    Dj: Dice Productionz. My thing was I wanted EVERYTHING. Music, uplighting, photobooth and monogram. The regular rate I believe is $2,200 for this. We got a bridal show rate of $1,800. Other DJs wanted to charge $3k for the same stuff. He was very friendly and professional! Photogrpaher: David Kidwell. He has been In business for at least 10 years. His pictures were great and he has good reviews. We went with his digital package (no albums included.....will purchase after wedding) with 10 hrs, a second photographer and engagement session for $2,150
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards