April 2014 Weddings

almost there

jessi3617jessi3617 member
5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2014 in April 2014 Weddings
Were almost there ladies. I'm so excited with a little bit of stress. But I'm getting there
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: almost there

• Woohoo! Bubble baths help with stress ;)
  • I'm excited but stressing out so bad right now. Ugh. There's just so much stuff left to do!
  • I've been stressing a lot, but it's mainly over money. I still have lots of things to do as well, but I just keep trying to remind myself it will all come together!! It definitely helps me if I limit wedding related things to every other weekend. I know once it gets closer to the 6 week countdown though I'll be freaking out again!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Honestly, I would try not to stress too much. Chances are at this point you have everything in place to get married and host your reception. Everything else is gravy.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • I have been having nightmares since planning has started and it's always the same. It's the day of the wedding and whatever is actually done at that time is all I have. At first in the dreams I would freak out, now my dream-self is like whatev! Nobody's gonna have favors! that's it! haha
  • Lol yea I've also had crazy dreams. And I think I'm more stressed bc me and fl family hasn't seen eye to eye. As if now I'm worried my fl has seen pics if my dress. I found out yesterday when I did my fitting I asked that nobody take pictures. Well his mother took 6 and showed his whole family. Now I'm freaking out he seen it and it won't be a surprise. Other than that I think I'm only stressed bc I have so many little things to do but that's all.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @callengene I have that exact same dream all the time. My bridesmaids just got their dresses so in my last dream it was like, "well I guess you'll just wear what you have on!" Two months to go and I am officially stressing - still so much to do!
  • Same here. I'm having a wedding dream several times a week. The most recent one I had to go out of town alone for some reason on the day of my wedding. I couldn't make it to my own wedding and it went on without me. 

Right now I'm stressing about my dress. It was too small at my 1st dress fitting. The 2nd fitting is less than 3 weeks away. I just know I'll have to take it out some. I can see having to let it out then on my 3rd fitting have it taken in. So ridiculous that I can't just skip the 2nd fitting...yep stressing!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • My first dress fitting is the 15th. I'm way nervous. Bc when the dress came in me and my BMS were looking for their dresses. And they wanted to see the dress on it was so big. Which isn't bad but still nervous.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards