Wedding Party

Wedding Party Info Apps for phone?

Anyone know of an app that you can input all your event info in one place? I would love to have an app where members of my family and wedding party can just download, log in, and it has schedule, addresses of venues, list of phone numbers, etc. Thinking of typing it all out but in this day and age there has to be something!!! Thx!

Re: Wedding Party Info Apps for phone?

• Honestly I would just take 2 minutes and type the info into an email. That way your wedding party can bring the email up on their phone for reference if they really need it.

An app is not necessary for every little thing.

• There is one called "Wedding Party"
    lol
    ---
    tabbicakes 

133 image     74 image     59   image   
    RSVP Date: September 20

Wedding Countdown Ticker

• My MOH created an account on Trello for all of my wedding party to remain on the same page and for everyone to help. It allows you to assign different tasks to different people and everyone! There is an app for it as well!
  • My MOH created an account on Trello for all of my wedding party to remain on the same page and for everyone to help. It allows you to assign different tasks to different people and everyone! There is an app for it as well!

So it facilitates rudeness. Other than you and your FI, no one should be assigned tasks. Your wedding party's job is to show up, on-time, sober, and in the right attire. Nothing else. You may not assign tasks to them.
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • tasha682 said:
    My MOH created an account on Trello for all of my wedding party to remain on the same page and for everyone to help. It allows you to assign different tasks to different people and everyone! There is an app for it as well!
    Oh my, just no!  You don't assign tasks to your bridal party.  If they wish to help you they will volunteer.  Their only requirement is to wear the appropriate clothing and show up on time and smile in pictures.  Anything else is VOLUNTARY.  Please get rid of that app before you alienate people who are your nearest and dearest.
  • tasha682 said:
    My MOH created an account on Trello for all of my wedding party to remain on the same page and for everyone to help. It allows you to assign different tasks to different people and everyone! There is an app for it as well!
    And what, pray tell, are these tasks being assigned? 

What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards