June 2014 Weddings
Options

Invitations are here! Problem with RSVP cards

I love our invitations. They're black with white text, the style is perfectly us. When I ordered them and the matching rsvp cards, I didn't take into consideration the fact the rsvp's are also black with white text. Unless everyone has a silver or white pen/marker I just don't know how they can be used.

Jason suggested just getting little white square stickers to put on the parts that need writing (number accepting/declining and the name). Idk how that could not look tacky.

Any suggestions to salvage them or should I just scrap them. They aren't really expensive so I wouldn't be opposed to just ordering different ones, that would just be an extra minor expense and we wouldn't have the ones we prefer. This is really a minor thing in the grand scheme of things so I'm not freaking out, but just a wee disappointed.
~*~June 21, 2014~*~

Re: Invitations are here! Problem with RSVP cards

• Options
    Stickers sound like a pretty good idea to me. You could also enclose a sticker and the guest could put it on whichever line is correct. The RSVP cards will be coming back to you, so it's whatever you think would be easiest to read. I mean, how many people are going to be talking about the response cards? I can remember invitations, but response cards...heck no.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Zazzle.com actually gave me good size credit so I ordered a different one. This one is simpler so maybe that will be better in the end.
    ~*~June 21, 2014~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards