Nevada-Las Vegas

Reception Dinner for 30ppl

Hi guys! I'm new here and looking for advice on where to have my post wedding dinner for approx 30 people. We are getting married at Aria wedding chapel on April 12, 2014..we've got pretty much everything planned out and are just down to the small details and the reception venue. Ive read through a few of the threads and contacted Maggianos but they called me and they dont have my date available. I am looking for something where I can do a sit down dinner and preferrably a place that has the option to do an open bar...not trying for anything super extravagant and expensive but we aren't cheap either. Any ideas or experiences would be greatly appreciated!!!

Re: Reception Dinner for 30ppl

• Have you considered Mon Ami Gabi at Paris as an option? Some other restaurants we considered were Grand Lux at the Palazzo and there is also Trevi and Carmines at Caesars Forum Shoppes.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• Do you have a rough idea of budget and how many hours of open bar you'd want?

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Budget we'd like to keep it under $3000 but its nego. and not sure how long we'd like open bar. We are open to options since I doublt ill find as good of a deal as Maggiano's  dinner plus 4 hours open bar for $84pp
  • Give Trevi a call. They have a couple packages that fit that budget, and the location is really nice.
  • If it doesn't have to be on strip, you can try Firefly. They have a bunch of private rooms and I think food starts around $30/pp that can easily hold 30. We're having our rehearsal dinner there: http://www.fireflylv.com/banquets.html
  • How long did it take Maggiano's to call you?  I have requested information from them for our reception but they haven't called me back. 
  • Would you like a location on the strip, or can it be off the strip?
  • I booked Brio at the new town square...it looks like they have a menu option similar to maggianos and it's going to run us about $75pp inlcluding a 4 course meal and open bar with beer, wine, premium liquor for 3.5 hours. They required no room/set up fee or deposit and if I find something else I really like we have up until 14 days before to cancel so i'm still open to suggestions. On or off the strip doesnt matter, we can provide transportation to either. Maggianos called me back within 48 hours of me emailing them and she said they are booked and its very hard to find an open date with them. Try Brio...the guy I'm working with, Nova is very nice and replies to emails quickly..plus I've eaten at the one here in NC and their food is awesome
  • Brio is good! Yay!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards