Registry and Gift Forum
Options

MyRegistry.com?

I've been looking for a universal registry and came across MyRegistry.com....has anyone had any problems with it or conversely, anything good to say?

Re: MyRegistry.com?

• Options
    I don't know that there are problems with it, but I'm not sure it's something that gets a lot of traffic.  Your Macy's, BBB's, Crate & Barrels, etc. tend to be a lot more popular for wedding gifts and you really ought to be able to find everything you need at those places with 2 or 3 stores.  I'm relatively familiar with myregistry just from being on theknot... but my friends who have used it have literally gotten nothing extra purchased from it.  I had never heard of it before coming on TK, and most guests won't know about it either.

People will look at the obvious places on their own.  I didn't tell a single person where we were registered, and I still ended up with the majority of our registries bought out.  Registry stalk some friends and see where they are registered and which stores get the most traffic. in your circle  That was the biggest reason I chose Macy's... and lo and behold we received all but 2 items from that list (and it had our china).
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards