Canada-Ontario

Toronto area limo rentals for bachelorette?

Hi ladies!
I'm standing as a bridesmaid for a close friend of mine (March 1st - it's getting close!!!) and we've all been trying to help her as best we can to plan everything. She's from Ontario, but lives abroad (Australia) and her wedding party is scattered too (MOH and one BM in Ontario, but not the GTA and myself in Halifax).

I'm hoping someone can give me recommendations for good quality limo services? We'd like to hire a limo to take us from the hotel we're all staying at to dinner and then (depending on costs) possibly also to club hop? The last part is still TBD but at the bare minimum, we'd like to hire a limo to drive us in style around the city and to dinner on her last night as a single lady! If it helps, the bachelorette will also be on a Wednesday night :)

Hit me up with your best! :)

Re: Toronto area limo rentals for bachelorette?

• SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited January 2014
    We are using A Celebrity Limousine for our wedding (www.acelebritylimousine.com). We met them at a bridal show and I was really impressed with their fleet and professionalism.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 
  • Thanks kristbot! :) I've contacted them and gotten a few various quotes - they provided a big range of options for us, now we just have to narrow it down to what we want to do for our bride!

2 weeks till the bachelorette - eeeks! :)

Cheers,
    ~ sisterplum
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards