Wisconsin

SE Wisconsin Area Seamstress or Tailor - 911 !

Our wedding is this Saturday, 5.5.12, and my reception dress is falling off! I need the sides taken in and to be done by Friday night. Does anyone know of a really fast seamstress? Anywhere in the SE area! Willing to travel! Yikes!!! I appreciate anyone's help or advice! Thank you so much!

If I can't find a tailor or seamtress, does anyone have any advice on an alternative to last minute alterations? 

Re: SE Wisconsin Area Seamstress or Tailor - 911 !

• I have no idea but in all seriousness, try the yellowpages or even google like "Milwaukee Alterations"
  • Try Carol at Fig Leaves:
    262-878-3573

She works out of her home, in Racine county. You'll have to stop by during daytime hours (the only evenings she works in Monday).I just saw her tonight for my rehearsal dinner dress and that woman is talented! She might be able to work magic on your dresss.

Good luck!
  • I plan on using a lady by the name of Lucy Olszewski who works out of her home in New Berlin.  She did my sister's dress and my bridesmaid dress for that wedding.  I am not sure what type of turn around she has for your situation, but it's worth a call.  I searched her home phone & found (262) 679-2166.  Good Luck!
  • Thanks for the help! I ended up going to a nearby drycleaners with an in house tailor... the price was right too. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards