Knottie Tech Help

Button Suggestion

SlothGoalsSlothGoals member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
edited January 2014 in Knottie Tech Help
Hey @knotporscha,

Can we pretty please have a "Fuck This" button on the forums? 

You know, just so that people can see when other posters are giving shitty advice that's going to destroy their family relationships and friendships. I feel like it'll really streamline the message board experience.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary 

Re: Button Suggestion

• Or a "dislike" button. We have a "love-it" button, so why not a "hate-it" or "no-love" button?
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • While we are at it how about some new badges:

"Mean old, married, Hag"
    "She feels sorry for my Husband"
    "Bitch"

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• I can't wait until the newbs click on it for everyone who disagrees.
  • I got banned 3 times because my IP address kept mysteriously matching spammer's IP addresses. I was not happy.
  • At the very least get us some effing Mods up in here! I think that if Mods were still around to give warnings to new posters (and perhaps some regs too, we're not all innocent) there would be less stupid floating around.
    This. We have been promised mods would be reinstated a hella long time ago. I feel like as soon as we all stopped constantly complaining TK Gods stopped really caring.

• Perhaps this is all a plot of the producers of the so called "The Knot....The Movie".  There were rumors about that not too long ago as well.  Maybe they are trying to get some script copy.

***Random thread jack.........Who would play "you" in the movie???

• I almost brought Drunk Kitten out this past weekend.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards