Wisconsin
Options

Car Shopping - Need Your Help

We are looking for a crossover SUV, $15-$20k, low milage, medium sized, great safety ratings, etc. (The usual)

If you have model #s/names, that would be helpful too.

What do you recommend?

~ Missie

Welcome Baby Grace to the world! (via emergency c-section @ 38w2d)
2/24/12 12:03pm 5lbs, 9oz Birth Story
imageimageimage
image image image
Linky--> EP FB Group - March '12 FB Group <---Linky </b>

Re: Car Shopping - Need Your Help

• Options
    Stina51286Stina51286 member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary First Comment Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    Depends where in WI you are. Have you looked into the Ford Edge? Those are awesome!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out Enterprise Car Sales (as in Enterprise Rent-a-Car).  They sell cars as well, most of them were NOT rentals. I've bought 3 cars (one car, SUV, and pick-up truck) from them, and I've had an amazing experience all 3 times.  They'll have tons of options for you.  Seriously- check them out! I can get you their info if you want. 

My personal favorite SUV is the Chevy Equinox. 

Good luck.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like the GMC Terrain.  We are car shopping as well and that is what we are looking at.  They are about $25-30,000 new, but they came out in 2010 so all of the used vehicles should be low miles!  My husband drives a GMC truck now and we absolutely love it!  They are very reliable and we haven't had any issues with our truck (2005)...knock on wood!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Lyra1020Lyra1020 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm a huge fan of Subarus ... especially in WI winter (they all have all-wheel-drive). My dad has the Forester, which is the small SUV. It's a great vehicle, and is affordable (I think it's 21K new). I also have a Subaru, but it's their smallest sedan ... not really what you're looking for.
  • Options
    kathleenkmmkathleenkmm member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One of my bridesmaids just got the new Subaru Outback and she loves it.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards