Chit Chat

I made an Etsy shop!

Just wanted to share!  I've been crafting for years (mostly glass etching and sewing things) and selling stuff to like people I know from work and through my parents, but never made an Etsy.  My FI set one up for me like 2 years ago and I finallly put stuff on it the other night!  :)  I don't know if I can post a link here (don't want to seem like I'm a vendor or what have you...obviously you all know I am not), but I am just excited that I finally did it!  And the FI also made me a regular website, too, which is pretty awesome.

Re: I made an Etsy shop!

• I dont know if you can post a link. But it is exciting none the less. Congrats! I hope you make boat loads of money!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @KatWAG Thanks!  It only took me 2 years to finally get my shit together, but hopefully I can make some kind of money from it!  

• That's great!  My SM has an Etsy shop too, and she's become friends with a bunch of other artists through the site.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

"I'm not a rude bitch.  I'm ten rude bitches in a large coat."

• Just wanted to share!  I've been crafting for years (mostly glass etching and sewing things) and selling stuff to like people I know from work and through my parents, but never made an Etsy.  My FI set one up for me like 2 years ago and I finallly put stuff on it the other night!  :)  I don't know if I can post a link here (don't want to seem like I'm a vendor or what have you...obviously you all know I am not), but I am just excited that I finally did it!  And the FI also made me a regular website, too, which is pretty awesome.
    I would say, if people ask you for a link it would be totally ok. Congrats on the etsy shop. PS. Send me your link, I wanna see!
  • @MayDay513 okay!  I'll send you a message with the link!

• cool! whacha selling?
    :kiss: ~xoxo~ :kiss:

• @photokitty Mostly custom glass etched things (wine glasses, shot glasses, vases, photo frames) where I can basically etch any name/ word/ monogram/ date onto glass, but also some things with custom vinyl decals and wristlet ribbon key fobs.  Up until now, I've mostly made stuff for like newlyweds (their new last name/ monogram on wine glasses) and also lots of shot glasses for my mom's friends.

• I used to sell my own block printed stationary on Etsy. Then I started grad school...but I'm doing our wedding invites and I'm hoping to start back up after the wedding!
  • That's awesome, congrats!! I wish I could make crafty items, I'm so not artistic. But on the bright side it's tax season and I do my friend's taxes! I only charge them $20 because I don't believe anyone should be ripped off to do something that's mandatory.

• @hoppersgirl25 -- PM me the link, too, please!!
    Anniversary

I'm gonna go with 'not my circus, not my monkeys.'
  • I would love to see the shop! Could you pm me, or maybe put it on your wall so if people click your profile they see it?

• Awesome! I would like to check it out too
  • @Fran1985 and @Senecaf I will send you both the link!  Sorry it took me a while..I was out shopping for beer glasses to add to things I can customize for the shop after @HisGirlFriday13 suggested a wonderful idea to me!

• @hoppersgirl25 - link please?? I'm looking into getting something etched for one of my BM's!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • @hoppersgirl25 I would like the link too, please!
  • Could I have the link as well?  And congrats!  My coworker is on there and sews scarves etc, shes now getting more and more orders, keeping her busy and she's getting some extra cash.. it's great for people with artistic talent!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Ooh I wanna check out your shop too, link please! ;-)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I would also like a link!
    imageDaisypath Friendship tickers
  • I'll PM each of you with the link. :)  Thanks so much for checking it out-there's more to come, too!  I'll be working on some new stuff today while I'm stuck at home while my car's being fixed (it just hit 10 years so it needs a bunch of stuff done).

• I'd like a link as well.  :) 
  • Ooh, good luck! And congratulations! I'd love a link as well.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

• Congrats, that's very exciting!! I would love the link too!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • To everyone who has checked out my shop: thank you so much for looking and for your feedback!  I loved seeing my traffic come from forums.theknot.com :)

I figured out how to make a coupon code, so I did and figured I would share it with you ladies.  The code is "BeMine15" (I made it last until Valentine's Day) and it's good for 15% off your order from my shop.  I'm not saying anyone needs to buy anything from me of course!  I just know I mentioned in a couple PMs that I was going to try out making a code, and I realized it was much easier than I thought!

• @hoppersgirl25 -- late to the party, but I want to see, too! :) PM me the link, please?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards