California-Los Angeles
Options

Food Trucks

Hi All-
My boyfriend's one desire for this wedding is to have good food. We're doing something pretty casual. Backyard reception. So, I am considering going with a food truck. Usually really good food, and budget-wise. We have a small invitation list so I'm not concerned about people waiting in line. 

So, I'd love to know if anyone has any suggestions or past experience w/ using food trucks for events? Any recommendations? 

Thanks!
Unfortunate yet necessary disclaimer: This communication may be considered attorney advertising. No attorney client relationship has been formed. The use of any content provided on this site and your provision or submission of any information while using this site will not create an attorney-client relationship between you and me. The content of this site is provided solely for informational purposes: it is not intended as and does not constitute legal advice. The information contained herein should not be relied upon or used as a substitute for consultation with legal, accounting, tax, career and/or other professional advisors - Christie
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards