Illinois

Hello

Hi everyone. My name is Rebekkah and I recently got engaged at Lincoln Park Zoo on Dec 23rd. We have set a date, Feb 7, 2015. Our colors are navy and champagn and we are going for a romantic rustic feel. Think pincones in the center pieces and bouquets but lots of candles everywhere. We are getting married out in the suburbs near where I grew up. My fiancee grew up just outside of Detroit and we met in college in the UP of Michigan. I am looking forward to reading the forums and staying in contact with you all throughout this process. Last night we booked our venue(Holiday Inn Carol Stream) and we are now searching for reasonably priced (we're on a tight budget) photographers and DJs that still do a good job. Any help or advice you can give I will greatly appreciate.

Re: Hello

• Hi Rebekkah,

First Congratulations and welcome. Our wedding is September 14, 2014 and we booked our photographers that I think is just going to do wonders. They are a Hall of Fame award winner here on The Knot and seem to be excellent. They have multiple packages and not quite sure how much you are willing to spend but this is one area I believe your money should go towards. These are the pictures you will have displayed around your house forever. Check out Modern Image Solutions. I absolutely loved meeting with them and thought everything they had to offer was great. They will find a DJ that meets your personality and the area you are getting married.

Good Luck with the wedding plans!
    Jen
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards