Wedding Party

Bridesmaid Dresses

I have a long time to think of this, but I am pretty bored at work, so I figured I'd do some wedding planning :). I also know FI would not be interested in this wedding topic lol. So, originally I was going to have my bridal party wear different shades of blue, whatever style dress they wanted, since it is FI's and my favorite color. Then I thought, why not just have them wear their favorite colors? That way they'll love what their wearing, and be comfortable. So I asked them last night what their favorite colors were and I got these responses: orange, pink, white, green, gold, olive green, black, blush pink, brown, wine, hunter green, burnt orange, anything bright but not neon [4 girls btw lol]. So I was thinking maybe have them wear dresses that are gold, pink, orange, and the last color maybe  burnt orange? Or even green. We are having a spring time wedding, so I think a burst of color would be nice, and it would reflect each of their personalities as they will be wearing something they love. I'm not a fan of flowers, so I was thinking they could carry a bouquet of calla lillies, and I figure the white would look nice against the colorful dress. What do you ladies think?
                             Anniversary
imageimageimage

Re: Bridesmaid Dresses

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards