Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Bestfriend Eloping - Need Gift Ideas

My bestfriend is eloping, just her and her soon to be husband to Hawaii. They bought a package deal there. I am so happy for her and while eloping takes SO much stress off of planning, expenses, family drama, etc., I know she is going to miss the experience of having all of your best friends there with you to help you, bridesmaids. I want to do something for her so that she will still feel like we are there with her. I am putting together a survival kit for the day of and making a bride to be shirt for her to wear while she gets ready, etc but I need more ideas on how I can make it special for her from us without us being there with her. Any ideas?

Re: Bestfriend Eloping - Need Gift Ideas

• Options
    It's not much of an elopement if everyone knows! It sounds like it's more of a private ceremony. I would keep any gift to her small. I am sure they are taking a lot with them on the trip and their luggage will probably be full. Also, the wedding coordinator, if there is one, will probably have a lot of the essentials prepared for them. I would maybe focus on a honeymoon kit if they are staying on the islands for the HM. Buy things that they will need to bring with them anyway- sunscreen, a hat, flip flops, lip balms, and maybe some aloe after sun lotion!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards