Not Engaged Yet
Options

One week later...

Hey ladies, I hope you're all having a good week so far. I posted last week asking advice about moving in with BF. We've been living together a week, and finally have internet! So far it's been good! The move went really smooth even though it was just the 2 of us moving everything. We got it done without anyone ending up snarky or crying. Everything is moved in and put away and we're both back to work and normal routines. So far its been good. We've been good at talking about things and how we want to do things, what annoys eachother, etc. I think another positive is that our schedules are a little different. So we both have some time each week that we have the house to ourselves and we don't end up feeling crowded. So far so good! Although I've C&P'd the advice thread to re read in a few weeks when the dust settles a little more!

Re: One week later...

• Options
    Congrats!  Just take each day as it comes and you'll be amazed at how quickly life living together flies by.  Don't forget date nights too....it is really easy to fall into the trap of "We see each other every day, why do we need to go out on a date?"
  • Options
    Congrats on the move! Glad to hear that things are settling and that all is well. I agree with @minskat30, definitely remember to still have a night out! 
  • Options
    Congrats!  Hope it continues to be an easy transition!!

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards