Wedding Party

Female as Ring Bearer

My FH and I don't have anyone to be our ring bearer but a little girl. Would it be totally wrong to put her in a black and white dress and hire her to be our ring bearer?

Re: Female as Ring Bearer

• Not at all! My niece is going to be our ring bearer, I picked up two different Easter dresses (different sizes, we'll see which one fits!) in our wedding colors for her to wear.

Anniversary
  • It's fine, but also know you don't even have to have a RB.
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • wiggsaj said:
    My FH and I don't have anyone to be our ring bearer but a little girl. Would it be totally wrong to put her in a black and white dress and hire her Ask her to be our ring bearer?
    Just checking but you are not paying this little girl money to be in the wedding are you?

I think just have her dress in whatever you would dress a little girl who was in your wedding in, It doesn't have to be just a black and white dress (unless those are your only colours)

• This is fine.
  • mimiphin said:
    wiggsaj said:
    My FH and I don't have anyone to be our ring bearer but a little girl. Would it be totally wrong to put her in a black and white dress and hire her Ask her to be our ring bearer?
    Just checking but you are not paying this little girl money to be in the wedding are you?

I think just have her dress in whatever you would dress a little girl who was in your wedding in, It doesn't have to be just a black and white dress (unless those are your only colours)
    Yeah, I did a head tilt on that one, too. 
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards