Nevada-Las Vegas

Little Church of the West or Chapel of the Flowers

Hello,

We are planning on a Vegas wedding, just the two of us, and Im torn between COF and Little Church of the West.  Has anybody had experience with either of these and what are the pros/cons?

Thanks!!

Re: Little Church of the West or Chapel of the Flowers

• I am a COF bride and I couldn't of been happier. I did not look into Little Church just because I choose not to go with a church.
  • Hi-we are coming from Manchester, just the two of us as well! We have chosen little church of the west! I loved the old style, the wood and the candles. The website is great and email comms has been brilliant. I have just gone for the "marry me" package that works out at £239! Bargain! $100 voucher for photos too. Just recently an old school friend on Facebook got married there and the photos look amazing! I'm really pleased with our choice. I did have a wobble, we originally booked Graceland chapel with an elvis package but as it draw nearer we felt something more classy needed. The church is right next to the Las Vegas sign so good photos and a few people have commented that it's nice that not located next to lots of other chapels. Hope this helps! X
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards