Massachusetts-Boston
Options

Airbrush make-up?

Any recs for someone who does amazing air-brush make-up that lasts all day in the boston/south shore area? Someone that could come to my house would be amazing too! Thanks!

Re: Airbrush make-up?

• Options
    I tried airbrush makeup recently as a trial for my wedding but I didn't care for it.  I felt like my face and neck/chest didn't match.  My face looked smooth(ish) but compared to my neck and chest it just looked fake.  I don't think I could have my entire body airbrushed!!!!  I did recently have another trial with a girl in Hingham named Liz Fuller.  I had seen a lot of reviews about here her so I tried her out and really loved what she did.  The airbrushing didn't seem to last as long as the traditional makeup from the second trial.  Plus Liz did a very natural look.  I hate to feel like I have a face full of makeup.  I really liked it a lot and booked her right then.  Good luck!!!!!
  • Options
    I used Kristen Kroen and she was GREAT! I loved my makeup on my wedding day!

• Options
    I had airbrush trials that I didn't like at all, and then I had Kim from Special Event Beauty do it. It was fantastic. It looked great all afternoon/night in the middle of August in Massachusetts --- with no air conditioning (though we did luck out in terms of weather that day).

http://specialeventbeauty.com/index.html
  • Options
    I'm using Stacey Frasca.

I had my trial and it was awesome.  Didn't even feel like I was wearing makeup!

• Options
    I am using Renee from True you makeup.  She came highly recommended.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards