Honeymoon Discussions
Options

November Honeymoon Suggestions Please! RCI Timeshare

I am looking for honeymoon locations during November. My FIs parents have offered us a week in their RCI timeshare for our honeymoon and we also have access to cheap airfare (FIs father works for an airline), so we aren't too tight on a budget.

I would be interesting in hearing any advice for locations that have great weather during November, beach or not.

Thank you!

Re: November Honeymoon Suggestions Please! RCI Timeshare

• Options
    We have a Wyndham timeshare and RCI is our exchange partner.  RCI has many resorts on Maui, but we have not yet planned to stay at any of them yet.  Lahaina and Kanapalli(sp?) were both great places to stay and I think they have resorts at both of them.
  • Options
    Kanapaali was awesome - we used my parents' timeshare and stayed at the Kanapaali Beach Club in Maui. I'm not sure what resorts RCI have, but if the Kanaapali Beach Club is one of them, I highly recommend it. We were there in October.
  • Options
    we were given my parents RCI timeshare for our honeymoon.  We stayed at one of the Wyndham Resorts in Kauai and it was very nice accommodations.  Kauai is expensive so just plan accordingly for the cost of food/excursions, etc.  The RCI timeshares are mostly in Princeville so we had to rent a car and spent a lot of time driving to the bigger areas of the island so that was our one regret (always having to drive 45 minutes to and from everyday).  But we enjoyed the week and were grateful our accommodations were gifted to us.  With airfare, rental car, excursions, food, etc we spent about $2500 (majority of that was airfare!).

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards