Wedding Reception Forum

reception decor ideas

Lowell14Lowell14 member
First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper First Comment
edited January 2014 in Wedding Reception Forum
Hi ladies. In getting married in October this year and am having a tough time with reception decor. I have chosen ivory and silver for my colours originally but seem to be adding champagne into my bouquet for depth.

My reception room is gold and purple so I don't want to add random colours. The hotel supplies ivory candles and tea lights as well as table clothes and linens and I have clear table diamonds to scatter. Should I leave the decor as is? I have attached a photo of my reception room and my bouquet for reference.

Apologies in advance if my phone takes my paragraphs away :(.

Ps. The wallpaper is a really nice gold metallic. It looks a bit mustard in the pics.

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: reception decor ideas

• No flowers. The only flowers are the buttonholes and wrist corsages. I think ill leave the decor. Sometimes looking at the knot and wedding shows etc make my feel I should have more decor and bling and flowers etc or its not going to look nice.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • That bouquet is amazing!!!
  • It's made of pearl beads and wire. I used 8mm, 6mm and 4mm beads. I twisted the pearls onto the wires and gathered them into bunches with florist tape. It's quite hefty once assembled...:)

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Where do I find Champagne flowers or decor?? Would red go with for June? 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards