New York-Long Island

New Unused, Unaltered Wedding Dress for Sale

Hello Fellow Brides!

I have a new, unused, unaltered wedding dress for sale! I have decided to go with a short dress based on my venue and would like to sell the dress I have previously purchased. It is new (with tags) in the upgraded garment bag from David's Bridal, I only put it on once, at David's Bridal when picking it up. It's a beautiful dress, it is very flattering and I loved it! It's just a bit too much for my rustic outdoor venue.

Here are the details:
Size: 14
Color: Ivory/Champagne
Item #: T9612
Here is the link on DB's Website: All Over Beaded Lace Trumpet Gown
Price: It's currently listed on the David's Bridal website for $599+tax, but I will be happy to sell it for $500 cash.

I am located in Central CT and am willing to meet anyone 1/2 way from Mass, Rhode Island, and potentially NY. This dress is CURRENTLY in DB stores - so please go to one and try it on to ensure it's what you want and the size you need before we make plans. I'm not willing to let brides try on the dress and risk getting it dirty/torn (sorry, but I'm sure everyone understands!).

Please feel free to e-mail me at: Charlottemarieetier@gmail.com.

Best,
Charlotte

^and I hope this is ok to post on here, I see brides selling things all the time so I assume it is!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards