Wedding Reception Forum
Options

Entertainment for the reception

Re: Entertainment for the reception

• Options
    I am glad you are excited about your entertainment but as a guest those would freak me out.

• Options
    I'm not a fan, either, but I hope it all goes well for you!
    What did you think would happen if you walked up to a group of internet strangers and told them to get shoehorned by their lady doc?~StageManager14
  • Options
    maeganw8maeganw8 member
    First Comment
    edited January 2014
  • Options
    You kinda sound like a vendor to me. . .

I'm not a fan of this type of stuff at weddings.  The only entertainment I need is a good DJ that keeps the dance floor packed.

"Love is the one thing we're capable of perceiving that transcends time and space."

• Options
    Again if you are happy with it, but I am still not a fan.  I am sure that if I paid to go and see them perform I would like it since I am choosing to go, but as a guest at a wedding I mainly want to eat some great food, drink some glasses of wine, mingle with my friends and dance the night away. I just find this kind of entertainment a bit over the top and something that gets in the way of the things that I listed.

• Options
    Ok thanks for your opinions. I like the idea. 

• Options
    maeganw8 said:
    Oh really??? I think it's a neat idea. This is the performance piece they are doing! 
    Check out their videos at http://shirdance.com/video/. I saw them perform at a wedding in the city and the guests loved it! It was elegant and entertaining. 

FWIW, I think it's cool.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    However, I am pretty sure this is a vendor.

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm not a vendor just an excited bride:) LOL. 

• Options
    maeganw8 said:
    I'm not a vendor just an excited bride:) LOL. 

Except your username matches the email you gave as the vendor's information.
    Aww snap!  Good catch @shrekspeare!

I had a "hmm this may be a vendor" vibe from the get go but for some reason I didn't listen to my gut.

• Options
    Cookie PusherCookie Pusher member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Dammit, I missed the thread before the DD and there's not much quoting! :(
    ~*~*~*~*~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards