Nevada-Las Vegas

Gift idea for FI

So I was in my wedding month forum and this girl mentioned how she will be giving her FI a gift of a journal she has been keeping and everyday she has wrote 1 thing she loves about him. Then on their wedding day she will give it to him as part of his gift. I thought that was such a cute idea! I'll be doing the same thing now too lol. Just thought I would share the idea :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

Re: Gift idea for FI

• Thats a beautiful idea.

My FI is getting a leatherbound photobook with my boudoir pics in there.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

• I just did a boudoir shoot Monday for FI for his gift!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • You ladies that did the boudoir shoots, did you use your own clothing or did the have options? I wanted to do something like that but I cant afford a bunch of new lingerie/sexy outfits, so I was wondering how that worked...
  • I just bought 3 pieces of new lingerie.
    1. A sheer white 1 piece that I accesorised with a wedding veil.
    2. A hot black and pink corset type outfit with stockings & a top hat.
    3. Just pink suspenders with gorgeous panties for some pretty risque (yet tasteful) shots.
    Soooo that was probably TMI but you get the idea. I was so nervous before the shoot cos im no size 2. But it was actually fun and I love the pics. My photog directed me on poses and used light as my best friend. My fave shot is my shadow silhouette :-)

Just go for it! Im looking forward to taking some beautiful maternity/couples boudoir shots if FI and I are blessed with a baby.

Can't wait to say 'I do' on April 14, 2014 - Planning Bio

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Visit LasVegas.Weddings.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards