Not Engaged Yet

Thursday Questions

1) What's the weather like where you are?

2) What are you wearing today?

3) Broncos or Seahawks?

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won?

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? 

6) What's something you're self-conscious about?

7) What's your morning routine? 

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings?

9) What kind of phone do you have?

10) What's the last TV show you watched?

11) What was your first car?

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go?

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever?

14) What's your favorite thing about your job?

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work?

Re: Thursday Questions

• 1) What's the weather like where you are? Damn cold again. We had a little "heat wave" yesterday when it got to 15 above or so, but we're in wind chill advisories again.

2) What are you wearing today? A sweater, jeans, and black closed-toed shoes.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? Seahawks.

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? I don't really win things, unfortunately.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? Decaffeinated. I'll drink my tea hot or cold, my coffee hot only. Generally I prefer my coffee as espresso, flavored, and with so much stuff added to it it becomes a dessert.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? My knees. Knees are weird.

7) What's your morning routine? Get up, hop online for a while, get ready, head for work.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? One hole in each earlobe - the standard ear piercing.

9) What kind of phone do you have? Samsung Brightside

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Does SportsCenter count?

11) What was your first car? 2001 PT Cruiser. I still use that car.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? I want to hike through the major Civil War battlefields.

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? My answer to this question changes every time it gets asked ... today, cheesecake.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? I had the flu.
  • 1) What's the weather like where you are? Sunny and cold.

2) What are you wearing today? My nursing school uniform that makes me look like a jumbo marshmallow. I forgot how much I hate this thing.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? I couldn't care less. If I participate in anything Super Bowl related this year, it will be for the food and the commercials.

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? I haven't won anything particularly noteworthy, but I will say that the scholarships I've received have changed my life.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? I don't like either of those things.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? I have one tooth on the top that is much smaller than the others, and it just looks funny.

7) What's your morning routine? Get up after hitting snooze three times (it's always three). Stumble down the stairs and fix myself some breakfast. Check email, work email, school email, Facebook, TK while eating aforementioned breakfast. Drag my ass to the bathroom where I brush my teeth, shower, and beautify. Then get my butt moving for the day.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Two piercings in each ear. I want to get a tattoo for when I graduate nursing school, but that depends on how badly I want to immediately spend money on something that isn't a new place when I graduate.

9) What kind of phone do you have? Samsung Galaxy something or other.

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Something on I.D. yesterday about true crime. My brother was watching it when I came home.

11) What was your first car? '96 Toyota Camry.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? Someplace warm, lol. Erm...I guess it just snowed in the South, but I'm sure I could still enjoy a trip to Disney World right about now.

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Chocolate.

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? Other than (most of) my co-workers, just the opportunity to make my patients feel better and cared for during a huge transition in their lives.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? I was really, really sick and it had been almost a year since I called out, so I didn't even feel guilty.
  • 1) What's the weather like where you are?
    It's a whopping 17 degrees and it appears to be sunny for a change. 

A black dress with a black and white cardigan, tights, and knee high black boots. 

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos! Go Peyton!

I won a trip to Berlin a few years ago through Metro Newspaper: round trip airfare for 2 people and 5 nights in a hotel. I thought it was a joke up until I was getting on the plane. It was one of my favorite trips ever. 

Coffee: black, 2 splendas
    Tea: black, 1 splenda and lemon

My boobs -- they're too big. I hate them. 

Get up at 5:00 - Pee - Shower - Brush my teeth - Get dressed - Put on makeup - Blow dry my hair - Curl my hair (sometimes) - Take Lucy out to poop - Feed Lucy - Pack my breakfast and lunch - Get dinner in the crock pot (sometimes) - Leave at 6:20. 

I have 2 holes in each ear and my nose is pierced. I have 4 tattoos: a symbol on my lower back that means 'courage', an Irish claddagh on the inside of my right foot, a 'love infinity' on my left wrist, and cat prints up my right foot/ankle. 

iPhone 5

H and I watched 2 more episodes of Breaking Bad last night. We have 4 episodes left of season 5, part 1. I'm getting so anxious. 

'95 Jeep Grand Cherokee

Hawaii

Pizza

Torn between the dress code (I can wear whatever I want) and my expense account.

This past Monday, H and I had company and I anticipated being hungover after going to the Devils/Rangers Stadium Series game on Sunday. 

• 1) What's the weather like where you are? Cold and soooo dry. My face hurts so bad because it's dry, I want to dip my face in lotion.

2) What are you wearing today? My work uniform. Blue pants, white shirt, blue blazer, black boots.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? Ugh, I guess Broncos.

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? I won a bottle of vodka at a baby shower once.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? Coffee: French Vanilla black. Tea: 1 tablespoon of honey.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? My body. OMG, my body.

7) What's your morning routine? Get up, snuggle with Quigley, check FB and IG, let Quigley out, go to the bathroom, make lunch, floss brush and rinse, wash my face, do my hair, put on my makeup, get dressed, go to work.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Three tattoos: an angelfish between my shoulder blades, a dolphin on my lower back and the quote "Nolite te bastardes carborundorum" on my lower back.

9) What kind of phone do you have? The new iPhone. LOVE IT.

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Some cooking show on QVC.

11) What was your first car? Technically a 1997 Chevy Blazer. But my first, first car, like one I picked out myself was a 1995 VW Cabrio. The Blazer I got when my grandfather died and I hated it. It smelled like old people, it was bright blue and that shit broke down all the time on the highway.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? Japan.

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Sushi

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? I work alone, and my work is done by noon.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? Snow

Wedding Countdown Ticker

image 59 Invited
    image 36 Yes
    image 2 No
    image 21 Unknown
  • 1) What's the weather like where you are? Rainy, high of 66. I checked for you!

2) What are you wearing today? Jeans and long sleeves lol. I'm adapting to FL quickly

3) Broncos or Seahawks? Peyton. And Tamme. All colts grow up to be broncos duh

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? I won a dictionary in elementary school! Oh and a savings bond ($500?) for a diversity contest my dads company had. I drew a picnic. Awesome

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? I don't.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? Not having a job to go to every day. I feel unemployed even though I am actually teaching online...

7) What's your morning routine? Wake up, get dressed, brush teeth, eat breakfast, take fiber, wash down with water, check email/Facebook/TK while doing that. This takes maybe 10-15 min. I'm speedy in the am

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? I almost said no but I actually have my ears pierced. Duh

9) What kind of phone do you have? IPhone 4S

10) What's the last TV show you watched? FI watched Warplane (on the military channel) last night. So I didnt watch it voluntarily but I did watch it

11) What was your first car? 1997 Pontiac grand am. Smelled like grandmas but it's amazing. My mom drives it now and loves it

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? New Zealand and Australia including diving the Great Barrier Reef

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Pasta and salad

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? My students

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? To come down here and go apartment hunting. Also we have a snow day today but that obviously doesn't affect my online class lol
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • 1) What's the weather like where you are? Sunny and cold right now...like 8 degrees. Supposed to get above freezing later which should melt the remaining ice off of the streets. 

2) What are you wearing today? Currently, my pjs, a hoodie and slippers. Later, jeans, sweater, and boots.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? I don't care.

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? I rarely win anything...so I honestly can't remember. It'd be awesome to win that $5,000 wedding giveaway Pottery Barn has going on right now but my odds are probably one in a million.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? Coffee - black with a little milk. Tea - hot and plain. FI and I drink expensive fancy green teas and I don't like to add anything that messes with the flavor.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? My boobs sometimes. My upper arms.

7) What's your morning routine? Wake up at 6:20ish, pee, take the dog outside, feed the dog and make lunch, wake up FI, shower, brush my teeth, lotion, dry my hair, get dressed, leave for work.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just one piercing in my ear lobes.

9) What kind of phone do you have? Motorola Droid 4

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Dirty Jobs last night with FI while we roasted marshmallows in our fireplace.

11) What was your first car? First car that I drove was my dad's '97 Buick Le Sabre...but I totalled it two weeks after I got my license. First that I owned is the one I drive now, 2005 Mazda 3 hatchback.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? A month long trip to continental Europe. I'd like to get in a 10 day river cruise from Paris to Prague and just be able to stop and see all the sights.

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Macaroni and cheese or pizza.

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? The flexibility and working from home. There are also some really great people I work with that help me out a ton when I have questions.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? Ummm.... I think my last full day off was for @southernpeach89 's wedding (the Friday before). I took a half day the day after Christmas to go shopping with my mom.

Cold. Dry.
    A green Target sweater with jeans and my brown Intyce boots
    3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Huh?
    Just kidding. I have 0 opinion and barely any knowledge about those teams. They are football teams, I'm guessing they are playing in the Superbowl this weekend. Not 100% sure, but I'm pretty sure that is a good guess.
    A scavenger hunt with H several years ago. He signed us up and surprised me. It was at an art museum and we won the hunt by having the same number of correct answers for our hunt list and by guessing the closest date to a tie breaker trivia question. We won a free scavenger hunt for two, but never used it. ha
    I like my coffee white, with sugar or hazelnut creamer.
    My crooked teeth.
    Wake up, shower, dress, get coffee, and now it is clean up down stairs while I wait for H to get ready.
    My ears are pierced. I've got a double piercing that hasn't been used since like the 90s, and my belly button is pierced but there is no jewelry in it anymore.
    HTC Windows Phone. I dunno the model name, it is purple.
    American Idol
    1992 Honda Accord
    Greece.
    Candy.
    Right now it is a tie between being good at what I am doing and the people I am working with.
    My grandfather passed away.
    One mother-effing degree. I was not cut out for this.

Tan slacks, brown/tan/cream striped old navy sweater, socks with my brown heels (very klassy)
    3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos

Tie: Two round trip airplane tickets from Richmond to Toronto. An ipod nano

I don't like it at all. Hot chocolate, please.

My hips and my nose

Lay in bed for 45 minutes looking at fb, playing candy crush, etc. Get up, pee, shower, moisturize, get dressed, do hair, makeup (maybe), let Toby out one more time, go to work.

Pierced ears and belly button, one tattoo, getting another one next month.

Samsung Stratosphere with a full keyboard. I'm old (school)

Caught up a little on PLL last night

A turquoise 1992 Dodge Neon

Overwater bungalow in Turks & Caicos or Bora Bora

French fries

Working on events

To go visit @flygirlmeg and @motolyn
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

cold and miserable

black dress pants, black blazer with a purple dress shirt

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos

I'm sure there are others but I won $1000 scholarship from my high school that was only awarded to cheerleaders.
    I don't drink coffee, I like my tea plain no sugar or milk, if it's lipton tea I prefer lemon, if I am sick I add some honey
    my high pitched voice
    Wake up, wash my face, do my hair and make up, feed the cats, auto start the car, dress and head out the door this is basic
    no tattoos, I have my ears and belly button pierces
    i phone 4s
    I watched the finale of american horror story, I was really unimpressed with the whole season :-(
    1995 blue sundance

Bora bora
    chocolate
    the fact that it's a new process and department for the whole firm. I love being a part of the creation process
    Dec 19th to finish xmas shopping

Anniversary

• @peaseblossom55 you reminded me of a weird thing. In my head you do not have a high pitched voice. In fact, in my head all the ney-ers sound the same. I need to meet you folks and debunk this myth.
    I guess, to tell you the truth, I've never had much of a desire to grow facial hair. I think I've managed to play quarterback just fine without a mustache. - Peyton
  • @blue&white yes we definitely need to meet or at least chat/skype or facetime.  My voice is really high pitched it's annoying...

Anniversary

• tuarceathatuarceatha member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Comment Name Dropper
    edited January 2014
    One mother-effing degree. I was not cut out for this.

Tan slacks, brown/tan/cream striped old navy sweater, socks with my brown heels (very klassy)
    3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos

Tie: Two round trip airplane tickets from Richmond to Toronto. An ipod nano

I don't like it at all. Hot chocolate, please.

My hips and my nose

Lay in bed for 45 minutes looking at fb, playing candy crush, etc. Get up, pee, shower, moisturize, get dressed, do hair, makeup (maybe), let Toby out one more time, go to work.

Pierced ears and belly button, one tattoo, getting another one next month.

Samsung Stratosphere with a full keyboard. I'm old (school)

Caught up a little on PLL last night

A turquoise 1992 Dodge Neon

Overwater bungalow in Turks & Caicos or Bora Bora

French fries

Working on events

To go visit @flygirlmeg and @motolyn
    My HS boyfriend drove a periwinkle 2000 Neon. He loved it.
    I think it's supposed to be like 24 and sunny today

PJ's!!  I'm technically off today.

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Budweiser Horses!!

I never win anything :(

Coffee - skim & 2 splenda - tea w/splenda

My body/figure

Get up - shower, feed guinea pig, let the dogs out, feed cats, let the dogs back in, play on the PC for a little bit, feed dogs, dry hair, make myself presentable, feed cats, go to work.  when I get to work I get my coffee.

None

Android - Samsung Galaxy Nexus (waiting for the S5...  I think)

Watched Sleepy Hollow w/FI

Ranger

Alaska - 14 day rail and sea cruise

Chocolate

I love the poeple I work with (we have a TON of other awesome benefits - free coffee/soda).

I'm somewhat off today - I worked a TON of hours and I want to go dress shopping

Anniversary
    I'm in Atlanta for work. It is sunny and cold - high is supposed to be high of 41 today. We're flying back to DC today, so I really hope they have their shit together down here and I don't have to stay. 

Currently PJ's, but I will have on jeans, sneakers and an orange 3/4 length sleeve top. 

3) Broncos or Seahawks? 
    Broncos, baby! 

I don't think I've ever really won anything. 

Both black. I drink more coffee than tea. Sometimes I add cream and splenda to my coffee. 

My Thighs and tummy. 

Breakfast (usually eggs, english muffin and coffee), poop, shower, dry hair, dress, out the door.  

Yes. 2 tattoos and a nose ring. And ear piercing, obvi. I want another tattoo soon.

iPhone 5s 

Binge-watched some Castle last week. Currently watching CNN news. 

Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera 1988/9? Maroon exterior and interior. I loved that thing.

All over Europe.

Almonds.

I am so new to it, I don't know yet. I guess that it isn't grad school anymore. 

A shitty ass cold.
  • edited January 2014
    cold, but about to get even colder...  plus we have 3 winter systems moving through in the next 7-9 days.

a brown/taupe/black wrap dress, taupe textured tights, black boots

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    um, neither? 

I'm not sure... I can't think of anything at all right now!

coffee:  black or with a splash of whole milk
    tea:  black

my upper arms or when my hair is fuzzy (naturally curly hair fuzzes like no one's bizness)

if I wash my hair that morning:  I get in the shower, wash my hair, apply product to it, put on my facial moisturizer, and walk out to breakfast (H's day to cook).  we eat together and then I finish getting ready.
    if I don't wash my hair that morning:  I take a shower, cook breakfast, we eat together, and I finish getting ready.
    every weekday I am up at 5:30 and out of the house by 6:45 or 7:00.

none and none

iPhone 4S

I watched some of "Disappearance" on Netflix yesterday

Honda Civic

in the USA:  Charleston
    out of the continental USA:  Puerto Rico

pizza

it's close to home and I can take back roads to avoid traffic (22 minutes from my house to my desk!)

I had pink eye.  in both eyes.  I was off 2 days.
  • @cu97tiger - How good was PLL this week?! 

• ShallowSeasShallowSeas member
    First Anniversary First Answer First Comment 5 Love Its
    edited January 2014
    Cold. I think its like 15 degrees and very windy.  Its been in the negatives all week tho.

green lacy tank with a black cover-up sweater thingy over it, a scarf, skinny jeans, and black boots.

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos

I've never really won anything cool :\

i dont like tea, but I like my coffee with cream and a little sugar

I hate my smile. I also dislike my legs.

Get up, get ready, kiss FI goodbye, go to work, eat my breakfast, read the news, check out the TK, do work.

I'm down two 5 piercings (2 in each earlobe, and my lip) and I have 6 tattoos - a skeleton key on the outside of my wrist, a raven on a branch on my inner bicep, a compass on my shoulder, a rosary on my shoulder blade, an anchor and wave on my collar bone/shoulder, and swirly heart behind my ear.

Motorolla RAZR but I will be getting a new phone in a couple months.

Mythbusters.  Its on Netflix and FI is obsessed.

1989 black Camaro.  Its what I wanted. I thought I was a badass in it... lololol.

IRELAND!

chicken lo mein

The population I work with and my co-workers.

It was MLK Jr. day and I had to. They wouldn't pay me to come in or else I would have.
    Anniversary

Cold and rainy. It feels like Jersey, and I hate it. 

I'm actually dressed in real clothes today! Jeans, a black shirt, heels, a scarf and my coat. We are going to an open house at noon for work, so I had to skip the sweats and wear clothes today. 

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos for sure! I'd love to see Peyton win the SuperBowl for all he's been through. 

Probably concert tickets when I was like 13. I took my BFF to see Usher and Janet Jackson for her birthday. I won the tickets on the radio. 

With cream and sugar

I'm a bit self-conscious about one of my front teeth. When I was younger I had braces and one of my brackets chipped off part of my tooth. They filled it in, but the color doesn't match great and I feel like people always notice that. 

Lately I've been waking up when BF heads off to work at 5am. So I'll wake up and whine to myself about how I don't want to get up. Then it's coffee, and curling up on the couch to watch the news before getting the girls up. I should probably switch my lazy news-watching routine for an exercise routine, but yeah… 

Yup, 2 tattoos

I have an old iPhone 4S.

I have Law and Order: SVU on right now. Mostly as background noise. 

A green Chevy Malibu. Didn't last a year before I traded it in for my Corolla.

Oh man! I don't know. I guess it depends on the time of year. Either Italy, or Bora Bora or something like that.

Brownies

I usually don't have to get dressed in the morning, I work from my mom's house and it's right down the street from my house and the girls' school. It's so convenient and has been SUCH an improvement on my lifestyle. 

I took off because the girls were out of school for the day. But it wasn't really a day off because I swapped it for a holiday that following Monday. 

17 degrees, feels like 9, and it's sunny, which is new & different.

Black skinny pants, black lace top, knee-high black boots. You'd think it was Valentine's Day or something.

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Broncos.

I guess being affiliated with teams that have won championships? I don't know that I've ever really won anything tangible. 

Coffee - flavored with just cream. Tea - a little sugar & milk.

My stomach.

Snooze. Snooze. Snooze. Snooze. Check the weather on my phone. Pee. Shower. Get dressed. Blow dry hair. Do makeup. Curl hair. Pack breakfast/lunch. Leave.

I eat breakfast & have coffee when I get to work.

Piercings: Regular earlobes, right cartilage, left tragus, right rook.
    Tattoos: Memorial tattoo w/cherry blossoms & daisies on right foot; Boston Red Sox logo on right inner foot/ankle (under the ankle bone); purple orchids on left foot; "just breathe" on left wrist;breast cancer ribbon & "be strong" (in white ink) on right wrist; "alis volat propriis" (she flies with her own wings) on right ribs; orange koi on right side of lower back/hip; spider chrysanthemum middle lower back; pink lotus left lower back/hip; cherry blossoms on right side of back from hip to shoulder blade; nautical star middle top back with the latitude & longitude coordinates of my parent's house; dandelion puff on left shoulder blade that turns into birds that fly under my left bicep; feather behind left ear to match @livleighton. I think that's it. For now.

iPhone 5s

American Horror Story: Coven

The first car I ever bought myself was a 1994 Nissan Sentra.

Aruba. Forever.

Pizza.

Getting to work with college athletes.

Snow.

*******************************************************************************************

One word for you.  Chiberia.

Taupe dress pants.  Indigo sweater.  Turquoise bubble necklace.  Emerald(ish) pointy toe flats.  (Uggs for when I go outside.)

3) Broncos or Seahawks?

Couldn't care less.

I won biggest smile in a circus contest, which was judged by a clown, when I was about 5.  I'm pretty proud of that.

My tea I just drink straight, with nothing in it.  My ideal way to drink coffee is with either cream or soy milk and sugar.  These days, I use 2% and splenda though.

My weight.  My arms.  My triple chin.  How I am perceived by others (if that makes sense.)

Get up.  Pee.  Shower/brush teeth.  Make a latte.  Eat breakfast.  Prepare lunch/snacks.  Pick out outfit/get dressed.  Apply makeup while listening to music.  Usually Annie hangs out on the bed while I do this.  Throw on some shoes.  Run out the door. 

I used to have my cartilage in my left ear pierced.  That closed.  I have a belly button piercing, but I never wear jewelry in it anymore.  Then just my ears are pierced.  I have no tattoos at this time.

iPhone 5s.  The gold one.

My Cat From Hell

2000 Chevy Cavalier Convertible

Somewhere warm.  Maybe Hawaii.  Or Australia.  Or Fiji.

Pasta.  But I don't because the carbs don't love me back.

It's interesting work and there is a lot of creative freedom.

To go to the NJ G2G.
  • @swazzle - I don't know :( I'm several episodes behind, so I just saw the one where they met Sara's (another missing girl from labor day) friends for the first time.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• @cu97tiger - Ah ok. Catch up quick! This week's episode was the best in a while. @BriSox81 and I watched together and both were like ZOMG!

• 1) What's the weather like where you are? Cloudy and cold. I think it' supposed to snow later :(

2) What are you wearing today? Right now I'm still in my pajamas and I hurt so freaking bad from going to the gym yesterday I'm not sure I'm getting out of them today.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? BRONCOS!

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? Um, I got a special award at National History Day (basically a research competition) for best primary research in 9th grade.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea? No sugar, no cream (that goes for coffee and tea)

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? My weight, especially my horrible flabby arms!

7) What's your morning routine? Wake up, eat breakfast, do hair/make-up, get dressed.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Nope. I'm thinking about getting my ear pierced again though and when I lose all the weight I want I really want to get a tattoo.

9) What kind of phone do you have? LG Lucid. I hate it. I can upgrade in a few months though.

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Sons of Anarchy. My co-workers love it so I'm giving it a try. It's okay but I'm not loving it.

11) What was your first car? A Honda Accord.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? England or New Zealand

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Spaghetti

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? I love watching my students improve.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? I needed to meet with one of my thesis committee members who could only meet during the morning lecture.

• OHHH I forgot - I won a college scholarship (that was presented at my high school graduation) from a local bar. WOOT.

*******************************************************************************************

• @livleighton - I didn't originally either, but I have never won a contest or a raffle or anything, so that's all I've got. 

And it was a scholarship from a BAR. I mean... that totally deserves SOME sort of recognition. 

• motoLynmotoLyn member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited January 2014
    1) What's the weather like where you are? Cloudy and drizzly.

2) What are you wearing today? A stripe maxi dress and a grey cardigan.

3) Broncos or Seahawks? Seahawks, all based on that I like their team colors.

4) What's the best/coolest thing you've ever won? A new exhaust for my motorcycle.

5) How do you like your coffee/tea?  Coffee, 2% milk foamed shot of espresso and a pump of vanilla syrup.  Tea, straight no milk or sugar, love the Danish tea I brought back from Denmark.

6) What's something you're self-conscious about? My thin/fine hair.

7) What's your morning routine?  Wake up feed dogs, maybe make lunch if my hubs hasn't done so, brush teeth wash face get dressed brush hair and run out the door.

8) Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears pierced, used to have three holes in each ear, and an upper ear piercing and belly button.  Now just one hole in each.  And two tats.  One on my left shoulder and one is a tramp stamp before I knew what a tramp stamp was.  I want another tattoo after I pop this baby out.

9) What kind of phone do you have? iPhone 4s. it works fine for me.

10) What's the last TV show you watched? Veronica Mars

11) What was your first car? Toyota Matrix, i named it the fish bowl.

12) Your next trip is 100% paid for. Where would you like to go? South Pacific or a Bali surf retreat.

13) What one thing would you eat everyday forever? Salmon or Tuna sushi roll.

14) What's your favorite thing about your job? Flexibility and mellowness.

15) What's the reason you last took a day off work? To go with @cu97tiger to hang with @flygirlmeg.  I MISS YOU both!
    Rainy...sorta warm (mid 40s?)

For work I wore gray dress pants and a sleeveless shirt with a black cardigan.  And now I'm wearing sweatpants and a jacket cuz I'm cold.

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Seahawks (I live in Oregon, so they're the closest NFL team to me)

I win at nothing...sooo a bike when I was like 7?  Or I could be super cheesy and say my boyfriend's heart.

I don't drink coffee...tea is usually peppermint tea.

Myself overall I guess...I feel like people think I come across as weird, but I don't know if I really am.

Wake up, breakfast, watch some morning news, check email, shower, get ready for work.

One tattoo on my hip of my last name in Farsi (I'm half Persian) Two holes in each ear, plus one in my cartilage, one in my nose, and my belly button.

Samsung S3

I'm watching the Big Bang Theory right now.

1992 Honda Accord

Italy!

Hmmm....because I'm PMSing right now, Milk Duds.

The patients.

For vacation back in August....I only get 5 days paid vacation a year :(
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Sunny, high 60s to high 70s.  Although today it drizzled and was cloudy, but it's clear now.

My work outfit, which consists of a work shirt, camisole under the t-shirt, and jeans.  Also the necessary undergarments

3) Broncos or Seahawks?
    Neither. Go Brohawks, I guess.

A gift basket from my work at the 2012 holiday party.

Tea please, with a teaspoon of honey.

What am I not self-conscious about is the better question.  I'm self-conscious about everything

Wake up, brush teeth, shower, dry off, put clothes on, go to work and get something to eat.

I have 9 tattoos and no piercings.  I imagine that piercings are too much work to take care of during the healing process.  And I like sleeping on the side of my head.

An iPhone 5. I like it.

I'm watching The Blue Planet on Netflix.  That will have to count since I don't have cable.

A 2001 Ford Escort

Ireland. I would love to do my 3 month trip there.

Rice. I love rice.

I get to make drinks. I like making coffee drinks.  If I could put alcohol in them, I'd probably love it even more.

The last reason I took a day off of work was probably because I was sick.  Although I request days off so I can take care of personal matters every so often.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards