Chit Chat
Options

NWR: Biological Grandparents

I am adopted and recently I have started digging into my biological past more than I have before. Anyway, I found out (via someone who I have been talking to about this) the phone number for my biological grandparents on my biological father's side.

I knew right away that I wanted to contact them but was nervous since my biological father is in prison, I didn't know if they would want anything to do with me or if they even knew I existed (I was taken away from my biological mother very very young and my biological father never had custody of me). I decided to call them and see what happens.

I am so glad that I called because it turned out awesome! They knew of me and had been thinking about me. They always wondered if I would ever want anything to do with them and were over the moon that I called them. I talked to them for about 30 minutes and got their address so that I can send them an updated picture of me so they know what I look like.

They also want to see me (and I go to the area they live about 4 times a year) so they said the next time that I am going up there to let them know so they can make sure they're home!

My biological grandmother sounds exactly like me too! When she got on the phone, I thought I was talking to myself!!! Haha.

Sorry, I am excited and just had to share!

Re: NWR: Biological Grandparents

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards