New Jersey
Options

Indoor Engagement Photography Ideas

MeganM704MeganM704 member
First Anniversary First Comment
edited January 2014 in New Jersey
I want to get my save the dates out and do my engagement photo shoot but it is cold and I don't want to be bundled up in jackets for our shoot. I was wondering if anyone knew any really nice locations to do an engagement shoot indoors in New Jersey. Thanks!

Re: Indoor Engagement Photography Ideas

• Options
    Library? Bank? Train Station? Penn Station would be cute
  • Options
    MeganM704 said:
    I want to get my save the dates out and do my engagement photo shoot but it is cold and I don't want to be bundled up in jackets for our shoot. I was wondering if anyone knew any really nice locations to do an engagement shoot indoors in New Jersey. Thanks!
    Your photographer should have some suggestions.  Try asking him or her.
  • Options
    Library? Bank? Train Station? Penn Station would be cute

Most indoor places require a photo permit. You can't just show up. Ask your photographer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Is there someplace meaningful to you that you could go?  For example, I'm a teacher and considered doing my shoot at the school (but my FI is not and thought that was silly).  Or if you both really like ice skating or movies, see if you can get the space for the day.  Some smaller places might think it's so cute that they wont even really charge you (like a Movie theater before hours). 

Two of my best friends actually had their engagement shots done at Prudential Center in the off season.  They are HUGE Devils fans so it was perfect.  I also know some people who did their shots at TCNJ.  

You could also look at some museums / historic houses in the area.  They might be more picky about letting you in, but you never know until you ask.  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards